Most tees will have two (2) four (4)-person teams designated A & B. Team B will not tee off until Team A has cleared the fairway and is a safe distance from any tee shot. Slow play will be monitored on the golf course.
Rules for Tournament Play:
1. Each player in the foursome hits off the tee. The “captain” then decides which the best ball to play is, and all four players make their next shot from that spot. This process continues for each shot (including putts) until the ball is in the hole. (Note: Balls not being used are simply picked up and moved to the best shot).
2. The team score on each hole is the number of strokes taken to get the ball in the hole using the “best” shots.
3. Each foursome must use one tee shot of each player during the round.
4. Shots must be played from as close to the spot of the shot selected as possible and must be played from the same type of lie (i.e. not moved from rough to fairway).
5. If your group is a threesome, one player will be allowed to hit two shots on each hole. For example, player one will hit two shots on hole one, player two on hole two, player three on hole three, player one on hole four and so on. Keep the rotation.
6. All men will tee off from the white tees and all women will tee off from the gold tees.
7. All teams will only play to Bogey.
1. Please smooth all marks made in Sand Bunkers.
2. Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
3. Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
4. Balls may be cleaned on the green, and ball marks repaired prior to putting.
5. You may not repair spike marks prior to putting.